Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
In addition to customer satisfaction, staff satisfaction plays a significant role. Only if your employees like to do their job, they can offer top service to the customer. This is why you should pay attention to the fair scheduling of call center agents. Our contact center solution can help you increase motivation across your workforce. Your staff is able to submit individual wishes using our shift exchange program within our employee self-service tools. This way, planners can take these into account while scheduling the next staff roster. Call center agents work around the clock, seven days a week, making it even more important to keep track of past weekend- or night shifts in employee scheduling to apply a principle of justice. Our Workforce Management software creates automatic planning recommendations, which distributes shifts using an integrated justice function.
What are the advantages of Workforce Management systems at call centers?
- Qualified staff in the right place at the right time
- Providing better customer satisfaction
- Increasing the motivation of your employees
- Raising the existing service level
- Automatic or manual employee scheduling
- No under- or overstaffing due to exact capacity planning
- Modular structure of the software is oriented at your individual requirements
- Possible integration of a time management system
Get in contact
Are you interested in making your HR processes more digital, while respecting your employees' needs at the same time? Your staff is your most important asset. Make sure that everybody is motivated and flexible in their daily work. Get information about our Workforce Management software. We will gladly advise you on your way towards digital business processes.