This allows you to discover strong potential for optimization in order to intervene in a targeted and controlling manner - in real time and with the use of intuitive dashboards and terminals. Moreover, gfos.MES covers the standards of the VDI Guideline 5600 (The Association of German Engineers).
Our innovative solution gfos.MES can be integrated perfectly into existing software environments and customized according to company-specific requirement catalogs. All of our modules can be used as required. Therefore, you are able to individualize the entire system according to your demands.
gfos.MES is based on a number of different functions. Hence, we customize our renowned solutions individually for each business with the help of our MES expert consultants and developers.
This way, logistics and production processes can be recorded and visualized one-to-one -dashboards and evaluations receive an individual appearance - your processes form the basis of our MES solution, not the other way around. You decide for yourself which modules you need. Use it like a construction kid and put everything together regarding your demands. The individual modules offer maximum flexibility:
- Production data acquisition: Flexible and transparent recording of quantities, runtimes, disruptions, shutdowns, quality and batch data, including evaluation at the terminal.
- Process- and Energy data management: Software-based analysis and visualization of energy and process data.
- Material- and stock management: Documentation and monitoring of stock levels, including traceability of incoming to outgoing goods.
- Production planning and detailed scheduling: Graphic planning board for multi-resource planning of machines, orders, employees, tools, material etc.
- Equipment management software: Software-based monitoring and scheduling of machines regarding maintenance measures and tool management.
- Manufacturing KPIs: Review of business targets based on key figures and their analysis.
- Performance and bonus pay accounting: allowance calculation based on piecework, bonuses or performance.
- Machine data acquisition: Automatic acquisition of quantities and process data as well as report of faults.
- Material flow: Flexible batch and serial number related real-time monitoring, documentation and analysis of storage operations.
- Employee- and shift planner: Personnel planning with regard to availability and qualification in relation to legal requirements, working time models, shift- and order- planning.
- Quality management: Product and process-oriented analysis as a basis for increasing productivity and cost reduction.
- Time tracking: Time tracking regardless of location or time to increase effectiveness and transparency.
Due to the modular structure the software solution, gfos.MES offers the possibility of a production-process-oriented integration. Standardized, but also open and therefore freely definable interfaces enable connections to ERP systems. Hence, the entire production can be displayed transparently. Our software solution actively supports you to master the challenges of Smart Factory by creating transparency using horizontal networking of the production and, as a result, location-independent controlling and intervention options.
Would you like to benefit from the options gfos.MES has to offer? We offer individual advice on your way towards digital transformation. Request an informational callback now.
Get in contact
Are you interested in digitalizing your production processes to reach your goal of Smart Factory? Get information about our Manufacturing Execution System software. We will gladly advise you on your way to digital transformation.