Contact us and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Based on data collected from energy consumption in connection to network utilization of electric suppliers it is possible to schedule or date production processes and orders at any time. Linking the energy- and process data with figures gathered from the machine data acquisition and production data acquisition, enables you to conduct a detailed evaluation.
The advantages of process- & energy data management
- Real-time evaluation of order-related energy and process data
- Concrete assignment of energy costs to production processes and cost centers
- Database for energy-efficient optimization of production processes
- Holistic machine- and process-related monitoring
- Effective energy management to conserve resources and optimize costs by networking all machines and processes
- Transferring energy data to the overarching energy data management
The analysis of energy- and process data to improve the efficiency of production processes is part of a holistic strategy. Saving electricity is just as important as cost-optimized employee- and shift planning and effective resource management. A professional MES as a superordinate system is necessary to record and collect all terminal-, production- and machine data.
Based on many years of experience, GFOS has developed software solutions that help you optimize processes and thus increase cost-effectiveness. The software is modular and can be easily extended at any time. In this way, gfos.MES | Process- and Energy Data can be integrated immediately into your existing software environment. Our MES experts are there to help you. Request an informational callback now!
Get in contact
Are you interested in digitalizing your production processes to reach your goal of Smart Factory? Get information about our Manufacturing Execution System software. We will gladly advise you on your way to digital transformation.